Summary: Information on Candida infection, the pro-biotic ThreeLac to help, recommended diet a list of symptoms, causes, and the development of the NMT protocol for successful management of Candida infection
Deborah A Frenette: Personal Journey back to Health with NMT And the Information needed to Control Candida.
My own personal need to focus on candida caused my interest in exploring the implications for NMT.
Here are a few highlights of symptoms in my personal experience of this illness:
Bloating, gas, poor digestion, muscle and joint spasm and pain, asthma, re-occurring infections: bronchitis, strep throat, sinuses, bladder and kidney, thyroid malfunction, many allergies, and a major sinus congestion and all over itchy and weeping skin eruption lasts for two years after JMT (an energy treatment that used vials at the time) for a rash I thought was caused by an allergy to whirlpool water. Repeated treatment to resolve the candida issue with NMT netted repeated failure of the Immune System to continue to Locate Target and Destroy the Infection (IA) in any meaningful way (at this time, I focused the NMT on the bloating and gas)
ThreeLac is the most effective candida defense product in the marketplace. This proprietary formula is teeming with live bacteria that start to work immediately to help rid the body of resilient candida organisms. I am researching the effects of Rife technology (resonant frequency therapy) and am very positive that ThreeLac is a very effective, natural aid to increase the effectiveness of NMT treatment for candida infection. I offer it for sale only to my clients to strengthen their immune processes for NMT success!
The secret behind ThreeLac's effectiveness is the micro-encapsulation process that gets the candida-fighting live bacteria safely past the acidic environment in the stomach. These oxygen-friendly bacteria go to work "dining" on anaerobic problem organisms that your body does not need.. The live organisms in ThreeLac have been clinically proven to reduce candidiasis.
When you use this groundbreaking product to fight candida, there will be no need to adhere to impossible dietary restrictions. For general health reasons, use common sense and avoid processed sweets. Eat your sweets "raw" and enjoy a good diet rich in nutritious foods. Eat lots of vegetables, including whole fruit (apples, pears, blueberries, strawberries are best), whole grains bread and brown rice. Avoid white flour, sugar, syrup, molasses and even honey until you start normalizing in 2-3 months, and for the long term for best health.
More on this great tasting diet supplement at:
Predetermining Factors causing Candida Imbalance:
In my work with my NMT clients, I found these predetermining factors that encourage the sugar fermenting Type 1 candida to mutate to form the invasive Type 11 fungal form, or Rhizoids. These forms are actually found in the cells of the body. • The Type 1 and Type 11 forms spawn filter form (very small not even detectable by normal microscopes) or nano infections (IA) in both types.
These factors were important in creating a better result with NMT for Candida:
• Type 1, 11 and nano forms can mutate or change shape to avoid the process of the immune system, to hide from the immune system.
• I found there was faults in Autonomic Control System and Immune System processes of the NMT client that cause lack of recognition of these IA; the system simply could not find them in order to rid the body of these disease causing infections!
• These Rhizoids produce chemicals during their processes that cause allergic responses and of course, toxins that increased the illness.
• There exists a relationship between bacteria (strep A) and candida forms. So we usually found the two IA together in the body.
• Candida weakened the person and opened the door to other IA or vise versa.
• A multi-layered approach to conquering this Candida is needed, including but not restricted to, a more detailed NMT pathway, use of the Rife RF magnetic pulsar, a modified diet and much more effective and aggressive regime of pro-biotics.
Candida causes symptoms that mimic or cause many diseases such as cystitis, Crohn's disease, gastritis, multiple sclerosis, endometriosis and others, and various forms of mental illness.
This is a list of predetermining factors that increase the chance for candida to over multiply and cause health issues in people:
• "Broad spectrum” antibiotics for respiratory, urinary or other infections, tetracyclines (Sumycin®, Panmycin®, Vibramycin®, Minocin®, etc.) or other antibiotics for acne for 1 month (or longer)
• Corticosteroid therapy
• Pregnant 2 or more times
• The female hormone progesterone found synthetically in birth control pills
• Elevated tissue levels of steroid hormones from oral contraceptives
• Chemo-therapeutic drugs
• Mercury mechanically liberated by erosion (chewing) as well as leaking or vaporizing into the system due to chemical reactions taking place in the mouth; heavy metal toxicity
• Recurrent bacterial infections compounded by immune system dysfunction leadas to systemic candidiasis
• Direct contact during sexual activity and through such medical procedures as emergency-room treatments, intravenous feedings, dialysis and surgery.
• Particularly virulent strains of Candida
• Prolonged illness
• Chronic stress
• Alcohol abuse
• Lack of rest
• Poor nutrition: low nutrient, low bulk, high refined carbohydrate diet
• Chemical preservatives, sugar and anti-biotics in food (like meats and fish)
A list of Candida Symptoms to Help You Decide if You Suffer from Candida (all or selected may be presented):
• Fatigue, chronic tiredness
• Lethargy and disinterest
• Lack of focus, concentration
• Joint, bone and muscle pain
• Poor appetite or over-stimulation of appetite
• Weight gain, weight loss
• Craving for sugar and carbohydrates
• Cystitis (can be no tested IA evidence)
• Irritable Bowel Syndrome
• Alcohol intolerance
• Skin rashes, eruptions, athlete’s foot, ringworm, "jock itch", and chronic fungus infections
Please contact us if you have questions or need further information.